27 Sweet shoes that always look good – shoes – #look #the #good #important #shoes
Nike running shoes are some of the most technologically advanced running shoes on the market today. Here are two models you may be interested in.
Vomero + 5 (MSRP $ 130) - Core runners looking for premium comfort and plush, responsive cushioning. Refined to offer an improved fit and smoother ride, all in a lightweight package.
The shoe has a better ride with ...
1. Dynamic cuboid support has softer density foam for a naturally smooth, efficient ride.
2. Expanded Duralon blown rubber through the forefoot improves cushioning.
The shoe fits better with ...
1. New zonal CPU center foot saddle for custom locking.
2. No seam overlays through the forefoot provide a tight, secure and seamless line without support for irritation.
3. Women's Medial Bow Support Trap and Dynamic Fit Window Forefoot.
4. Gender-specific fit: Women's QE-17 last and men's QMR-2 last with sex-beamed crash pads.
Free Run + (MSRP $ 85) - For core and competitive runners who want reinforcement and natural gait management benefits associated with barefoot training, but also need cushioning, traction and underfoot protection of a standard running shoe.
The shoe is new and improved with ...
1. Mixed elements from Nike Free 5.0 and Nike Free 3.0 with important improvements in the areas most important to runners.
2. More flexible sole and "Free-like" than Nike Free 5.0, but even more supportive and cushioned than Nike Free 3.0
3. New design of heel design using geometry to improve cushioning on contact without compromise with flexibility or transition
4. Nike + ready so you can track your speed and distance.